The Greek Ministry of Tourism has released the Health Protocols that are to be applied in organized tourist campsites across the country for their safe reopening and operation in the aftermath of the COVID-19 pandemic.
Camping Palouki is ready to welcome guests from the 5th of June 2020 by applying the safety measures required for this summer. The following is the list of the main components of the hygiene protocol:
- Use of personal protective equipment: The use of a fabric mask is recommended when entering the indoor areas of the campsite.
- Personal hygiene: Hand hygiene must be maintained using soap and water. Antiseptic stations are available at the entrance of indoor public areas.
- Social distancing: A distance of 1.5 meters must be maintained in all indoor and outdoor areas between people that do not belong to the same family or company or do not stay in the same pitch. Maintenance of the safety distance between the individual camping pitches.
- Any violation of the instructions and regulations should be reported to the person in charge of the campsite.
- Staff, customers and businesses that cooperate or provide services to the campsite receives information and training.
- Entrance to the facilities is not allowed for persons that do not reside in the campsite.
- Enhanced cleaning and disinfection procedures.
- Application of the hygiene measures at the Restaurant and the Mini Market.
- The campsite’s management has to keep an updated record of all guests – name, nationality, date of arrival and departure, contact details (address, telephone, e-mail).
- Every campsite must appoint a person responsible for maintaining COVID-19 regulations.
- Guests have to apply all safety measures at the beach.
Applying individually all safety measures with a sense of responsibility is extremely important. Since camping remains a safe choice from many points of view, we are looking forward to welcome you this summer.
Until then, stay safe!